“Acted like pros, were very polite, and answered every question in a language I could understand.”- Steven B.
“Excellent job from the estimate to the completion of my roof.All was done in a professional and timely manner.- David L.
“I had a roof leak, BAD! I called them at 6pm and Frank (owner) was out at my house the next morning. Kenneth was very thorough with his work and every question I had, he answered!!”- Ally M.
Roofs have expiration dates, after which they aren’t as reliable to keep out the elements and protect your property. Recon Roofing, Inc. has served the area of South Florida for more than 35 years and offers the best in professional roof replacement. For a component as important as your roof, the job is best left to experienced professionals dedicated to providing superior workmanship and unsurpassed customer service.
It’s natural that homeowners aren’t eager to make the large investment of replacing a roof. Understanding just how crucial a reliable roof is can make the right decision easier to make. A damaged roof can ultimately affect not only your home but also your health and your lifestyle. The entrance of water through a deteriorating roof can lead to leaks and potentially severe damage from the attic to the floor. Homeowners who have neglected a damaged roof have ended up with a dangerous, unstable roofing system with dry rot. If there has not been routine maintenance above the rafters, the potential for failure in an aging roof is even greater.
Speak with our team about your roof replacement by calling us at (561) 556-8232 or completing our online form.
There are times when roof repairs are sufficient to keep your home protected. At some point, however, the best investment is in a roof replacement.
The following are a few signs that a new roof may be needed:
- The age of your roof is the best indicator of whether it’s time for a roof replacement. A typical asphalt shingle roof usually lasts for 20 to 25 years. If there are shingles in layer upon layer, it’s highly likely a new roof is needed. Other factors are considered, when evaluating the condition of an aging roof.
- When shingle granules begin to shed and end up in the gutters, it’s a clear indication that the shingles have reached the end of their life cycle. Roof replacement is likely needed.
- If the shingles on your roof are buckling or curled, it is an indication that they have likely outlived their usefulness. Another possibility is that the roof is defective. Recon is a Licensed Roofing Contractor, and you can contact us to determine whether you may be eligible for a reimbursement.
When it’s time for a roof replacement, our professionals at Recon Roofing can help you decide which materials you want for the new roof. There are many materials to choose from. No matter which you prefer, our experts have the knowhow to provide roof installation of the highest quality.
The following are among the roofing materials you can choose from:
- Composite shingles, which are made with a mixture of such materials as wood, laminate, shake, and slate
- Clay tiles and slate roofing
- Metal roofs, which provide elegance and remarkably long-lasting performance
- Wood shakes, which are made from split logs
- Concrete tiles
At Recon Roofing, Inc., we have been proving to our customers for more than 35 years that we are honest, reliable, and experienced at providing the best in roof replacement services.
Contact us today at (561) 556-8232, to ensure satisfaction with your new roof.